How to Order Group Tickets
The Sanford Center offers group sales discounts for many shows and events! Gather your group of friends, co-workers, organizations, and churches for a great time and save. Group sales discounts vary by show and performance. Don’t miss out – contact our Group Sales Department today.
- Determine the size of your group.
- Contact your Sanford Center at (218) 441-4000.
- Once Payment is received, tickets will be held at Will Call.
Group offers are currently unavailable
- Preferred seating – best available seating at time of ordering.
- Customize your group experience with reserved meeting spaces and banquet catering before the event!
- Make a day out of the event, reserve one of our banquet rooms and customize a menu for your party with our in-house chef and catering staff. No group is too big or small! (Dependent on Availability.)
- Promotional materials such as posters show logos, and flyers are available, we want to help make your event a success.
- Tour suggestions: The Group Sales Coordinator can help with hotel, meeting room, parking, and itinerary ideas.
- Groups may reserve a predicted number of tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Customers may pay with cash, a check (1 week before event), or credit/debit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are all accepted.
- You may add seats to your original group order, however seating location is not guaranteed to be with the original group, and is based on availability.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating is available. Please let us know in advance if members in your group require special seating accommodations.
- No refunds or exchanges after final payment has been made.