The Perfect Setting
The Convention Center ballroom is the perfect setting for your banquets, dances, receptions and celebrations. Our stylish ballroom holds up to 1,000 people and can be transformed into a romantic, festive, or sophisticated venue for special functions, such as corporate receptions, conferences, banquets, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, birthday parties or any gathering you can imagine. Our convention service team and chef can assist you in planning a menu that customizes your event with culinary delights.
Call our Sales Manager, Ashley Carpenter-Mattson at (218) 441-4003 for more information.
Let us Take Care of Everything
Our comprehensive facility features the latest in technology, outstanding guest accommodations, and a staff of experienced convention services managers to coordinate all the details making the Convention Center the perfect location for a meeting of ten, a banquet for 600, or an assembly for 1,000.
Features of the George W. Neilson Convention Center
- Column-free space for flexible layouts and hall-wide visibility.
- Access to built-in concession stands that leave exhibit space free for your event.
- Multiple sectioned floor configurations, divisible by air walls.
- Generous space for pre-function, registration, and coat check.
- All meeting rooms designed to handle today’s high-tech requirements including wireless high-speed Internet access.
- On-site audio-visual ready to make your meeting a success.
- Culinary team can fulfill any food and beverage requirement.
- Parking for 1200 cars.
- Only 10 miles from the Bemidji Regional Airport.
- Convenient electric, data, and A/V utility grid.
- One on-grade truck entry point to the arena floor.
- Three truck docks.