Sanford Center is Accepting Applications!
The Sanford Center is looking for an eager, energetic and enthusiastic Director of Sales and Marketing:
This Director’s position is responsible for the administration, planning, budgeting and direction of the Sales and Marketing efforts for the Sanford Center including facility sales and sponsorship opportunities as well as marketing plans for facility and incoming events.
Under the supervision of the Sanford Center Executive Director, the Director of Sales & Marketing provides overall administrative planning, budgeting and direction of all sales efforts and programs of the facility. This shall include, but not be limited to: Development and sales for advertising opportunities throughout the facility; development and execution of marketing plans for incoming events; supporting ticket sales for special events through various means; establishing an in-house advertising agency and performing related responsibilities as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Develop and actively solicit marketing, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities throughout the facility and related entities;
- Develop and administer marketing plans for incoming special events which request/require local assistance in promoting ticket sales and attendance at their events;
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the Sanford Center to attract local, regional and national events to the facility;
- Develop an in-house advertising agency to better serve event presenters by establishing relationships and reduced advertising rates with local and regional media outlets (television, radio, print, outdoor advertising, etc.)
- Support the Executive Director in delivering a positive image for the facility through various means including website, press conferences and releases, media appearances, etc.
- Related duties as required or assigned
Please email your resume to Jackie Meixner at firstname.lastname@example.org
VenuWorks of Bemidji, LLC is currently accepting applications for part-time positions in all departments at the Sanford Center in Bemidji, MN:
- Food & Beverage (banquet servers, concessions cooks, bartender, suite runners)
- Operations (event setup & change over)
- Environmental Services (housekeeping & cleaning)
- Guest Services (ushering, door attendants & ticket takers)
Interested applicants must possess good work ethic and be available to work evenings and weekends. Applications can be picked up at the Sanford Center Administration Office or downloaded below. VenuWorks Bemidji, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your completed application to the Sanford Center Administration Office, by email: email@example.com, by fax: 218-441-4099, or by mail to:
The Sanford Center
ATTN: Human Resources
1111 Event Center Dr. NE
Bemidji, MN 56601
For further information, please call (218) 441-4000.